Port Moresby: ExxonMobil PNG has recognised ten staff for outstanding contributions to the company through its second annual Lead Country Manager Awards.
Staff were acknowledged for their continuing contributions in 2018 towards upholding the company’s values under its program called Em pasin bilong ExxonMobil long PNG (the way we do things in PNG). Em pasin bilong promotes a set of values and behaviours that the company asks all its staff and contractors to live by every day. These values include safety, environment, security, integrity, excellence and teamwork.
ExxonMobil PNG Managing Director and Lead Country Manager, Andrew Barry, congratulated the winners and said they should be extremely proud of their achievements.
“Our Em pasin bilong values make us who we are as a company, and it helps us to find common values across the many diverse cultures that exist in Papua New Guinea and across our international communities,” said Barry.
“I am pleased to acknowledge our staff for their exceptional work in 2018. We encourage everyone in our organization to continue to strive to be the best they can be and ultimately deliver positive business outcomes.”
The 2018 Lead Country Manager Awards recipients were:
- Safety Award: Jamila Pyakalia, ExxonMobil PNG Safety Specialist
- Environment Awards: Nicole Yasi, ExxonMobil PNG Environment Advisor and Lamech Alu, ExxonMobil PNG LNG Plant Control Room Technician
- Integrity Awards: Andrew Doonar, ExxonMobil PNG Upstream OIMS Technician, and Fatima Hani Morgan, ExxonMobil PNG HR Client Advisor
- Excellence Awards: Gerard Schulze, ExxonMobil PNG Surveillance Engineer and Cordelia Seta, ExxonMobil PNG Lead Logistics Coordinator
- Teamwork Awards: Leilannie Mizigi, ExxonMobil PNG Procurement Associate and Rupesh Parbhoo, ExxonMobil PNG LNGP Surveillance Engineering Lead